Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Books To Read

 Hello Everybody!
 Probably you have noticed that lately I haven't been blogging a lot. I am very sorry. The reason is that I got very much into reading books. And I am going to continue reading books because I like it and it develops me as a person. :)

  So, as I've been reading a lot and I've decided to tell you about the books I've read. Don't get surprised if almost every book I am talking about is in a new language Russian, English, French, Spanish etc. I know and learn lots of languages so it's not so hard to me to read five different books in five different languages at a time. :)




 Fashion & Style


First two books I want to tell you about are fashion and style related. I've decided I'll tell you about them first because my blog itself is mainly fashion, style and beauty related.



 The book number 1 is called "Create Your Style". It contains style related tips and tricks from the best fashion bloggers from all around the world. It was very interesting to read. The book also tells about every part of clothes in details and also has pictures of different variations how a shirt or a skirt can look like.
  


This is how it looks inside.
These pictures really helped me during shopping. I could just show my Mum or shop assistant what exactly I want and they would help me find it.


  Book number 2 is called "You're So French!" by Frederique Veysset, Isabelle Thomas and Clement Dezelus. This book is about French style. How they dress, do their makeup, hair and what means French style by itself. I really liked this book. Probably I liked it even more than "Create Your Style" because I really like the way French style looks. It had a lot of tips in it. Authors of this book are also bloggers. This book also contains lots of interviews and pictures. French style is simply sop elegant and adorable.




Biographies


This month I've also read two biographies. One was about Audrey Hepburn, second was about Coco Chanel.

 After reading a book about Coco Chanel I can't say I'd like to be like her. Her life story is very sad. She was an orphan and she didn't make her own family and didn't have babies. But this book shows that if you want to achieve something big you must WORK VERY HARD and you ALWAYS must sacrifice something for it (health, friends, family or something else or everything).


  Audrey Hepburn's life is a better example for me. Of course she worked hard but she always put a family first. Her two sons were the most important gift of life to her. She tried to love everybody. She worked with UNICEF and helped children. In this book she says that the most important is not to be indifferent. She said her favourite characters were mother, wife, UNICEF worker and Sister Luke in The Nun's Story. Audrey simply always cared about others more than about herself.

Entertainment

  At the end of the school year I started getting a little bit bored at school so instead of listening to the teachers I read Gossip Girl books.



  I must say that I enjoy watching Gossip Girl many times more than reading it. But if you're really bored and what to read something very easy and light then that's a good choice. The best in the book is that there is enough of humour and intrigues to keep a reader interested.

Others

  


 A lot of people think that "Little Prince" is a book for children but I would not say that. It's actually enough wise to read in any age. And the author's style is simple enough. This book can teach a lot in a very interesting way. I would say every single person in the world just must read it!



  The last book I haven't started to read yet. I don't think it's going to be anything special. I simply took it from library because it's educative and will help me learn Spanish. It gives you stories in Spanish and parallel shows English translation. So if you learn Spanish you should google: "Penguin Parallel Text Spanish Stories 2 Cuentos Hispanicos"


 Please tell me if you want more blog posts like that. Or maybe you want me to teach you to speak any languages I know??? Tell me!

Hope you enjoyed!

Lots of Love,
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment