I've decided to join the Sprinkleofglitter aka Louise in finding Mini Happies every day and sharing it with others. I hope posts like this are going to inspire you simply to live and be happy. :)
I have taken this photo today. These are the flowers that grow outside my window. :)
This Monday I am happy for -
- The AMAZING feed back on my last video on YouTube (million thank you)
- That today I had opportunity to wake up and have a hot shower without a rush as it's a holiday (You probably can't even imagine how much it means to me. I usually am always in the rush and at the peaceful moments like this I feel like I am at heaven. The hot shower also helps me to fight with my frequent headache)
- I am happy for a beautiful weather we had today (I like any kind of weather but SUN and a little WIND make me especially happy)
- Having some laughter with my younger brothers as I understand it's not always going to be like that. I am glad that I and my siblings are such good friends (but of course we fight sometimes, too)
- Having lots of my favourite sweets that I ate today. No need to explain :D
- Yesterday I had some fun with little children at church. Little children know how to make someone feel very special. Adults have a lot to learn from them.
- Beautiful flowers that have grown outside my window.
- Meeting my old friends and finding out that the hard times of their lives have passed.
- Making SO many new friends on the Internet that support me in the things I do.
Probably this is it but I hope next time I'll notice more Mini Happies! :)
Have a great week!
Lots of Love,