Search This Blog

Monday 6 April 2015

Motivational Monday

 Hi Everybody!

 I've decided to join the Sprinkleofglitter aka Louise in finding Mini Happies every day and sharing it with others. I hope posts like this are going to inspire you simply to live and be happy. :)

I have taken this photo today. These are the flowers that grow outside my window. :)


 This Monday I am happy for -

  1. The AMAZING feed back on my last video on YouTube (million thank you)
  2. That today I had opportunity to wake up and have a hot shower without a rush as it's a holiday (You probably can't even imagine how much it means to me. I usually am always in the rush and at the peaceful moments like this I feel like I am at heaven. The hot shower also helps me to fight with my frequent headache)
  3. I am happy for a beautiful weather we had today (I like any kind of weather but SUN and a little WIND make me especially happy)
  4. Having some laughter with my younger brothers as I understand it's not always going to be like that. I am glad that I and my siblings are such good friends (but of course we fight sometimes, too)
  5. Having lots of my favourite sweets that I ate today. No need to explain :D
  6. Yesterday I had some fun with little children at church. Little children know how to make someone feel very special. Adults have a lot to learn from them. 
  7. Beautiful flowers that have grown outside my window.
  8. Meeting my old friends and finding out that the hard times of their lives have passed.
  9. Making SO many new friends on the Internet that support me in the things I do.

 Probably this is it but I hope next time I'll notice more Mini Happies! :)
Have a great week!

Lots of Love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment