Search This Blog

Saturday 4 April 2015

March Beauty, Skincare and Other Favourites. ♡

Just another monthly blogpost about my favourite things in the passed month. :)
Beauty:
1. I really like my new mascara Rival de Loop Maximum Eyes Mascara because it gives volume and makes my eyelashes many times longer than they really are. And also now on camera in my videos you can see my eyelashes more than in my previous videos. In my previous videos it seemed that I have no eyelashes at all even though I was wearing mascara. :D So I am very happy about this purchase.


2. Also I really liked my new Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick 111  Kiss of Life. It's a very beautiful bright red which I was wearing in my hairstyles videos and I also think to wear it more especially in the videos because it's so bright and so beautiful both on camera and in real life. :)


This is me wearing this lipstick. <3

3. Next favourite is my dark brown Maybelline New York Colorama Nail Polish. I've been searching for that dark brown nail polish a long time and I'm very lucky that I finally has found it. But it is a little bit hard to apply it.


Skincare:

1. This month I have one new favourite skincare product. It is Dzintars Kredo Natur Cleaning Lotion. It is very gentle to my skin and cleanses very well. :)


Hair:
1. This month I've been loving using this Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Menthol. I used to love it very much some time ago but then I just somehow forgot about it. Using this shampoo my hair can stay clean for 3-4 days when with my usual shampoo they stayed clean only for 1-2 days. That's why I highly recommend this shampoo for people that have sensitive skin and hair that get greasy very fast. :)

Books:
1. These month I've read 3 books. Bridget Jones's Diary by Helen Fielding. It was just a very funny easy reading book to relax. Before I Met You by Lisa Jewell. I think this book just shows that in all times people deal with the same problems. It was a very beautiful, sometimes tragic and at the same time funny and a thrilling book. But my favourite is The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. I couldn't stop reading it. It is a very interesting book and I've experienced so many emotions during reading it. There is love, horrors, fun and much more. This book is connected with Second World War and is written in letters style. People just write each other letters and then of these letters become the whole book. I think this book must be half fictional half real. All in all, I really enjoyed reading it. :)







Music:
In this month I have 3 favourite songs.
1. Justin Bieber - Where Are You Now
I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber I must be honest but I think this song is very beautiful. I like the meaning and the melody. :)


2.Ellie Goulding-Love Me Like You Do
I am not really about the lyrics of the song I like more the melody and the beautiful voice of Ellie. :) I and my bestie could spend the whole hour just sitting and listening to this song and singing along. (good times) :) 


3.Taylor Swift-Welcome To New York
I think this song just give me a lot of energy. Lately I just play this song in my head all the time. I think this song is very positive and I also like the lyrics: "Took our broken hearts and put them in a drawer
Everybody here was someone else before"


So I think it's it. These are all my favourties. Quite a lot I think. :)

Check out my "March Favourites" video on YouTube to find out more things I've been loving lately:


Lots of Love,
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment