Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Hello, 2016!

 Hello guys!
 The 2016 has started already 5 days ago. But before I'll do any New Year's resolutions and will set any new goals I want to change the way I think. I remember when I was 15 I was a many times happier person because I was more optimistic and the way I looked at things and my attitude was different. I think I could say I was stronger because I worried less and believed more. I want to get back to it. Since I turned 16 I somehow have become a more worried, fearful and stressful person. Maybe it started because I had important exams in the 9th class then changed school in the 10th. Now I'm in the 11th class and next year I'll have to decide what to do after school. So it all makes me worried of course but it's not only school and future that scares me. I am afraid of incredibly a huge amount of things now. It is terrifying. And fear is what paralyses you, what keeps you from doing things and thinking big. Until I won't get rid of it, until I won't be able to mute these doubts I hear in my head I won't be able to move forward.
 So I've made a playlist of some old and new songs that inspire me, help me believe in myself, help me feel strong, calm me and drive away my fears. From now on I'll try as hard as I can to listen to them and sing along to them every day. I believe it will help me. Words are power. Music can have a great influence on the way we think. I'll just try to listen and believe and when I'll be ready to move on. To continue my journey. To set the goals. I'll be back. Because  in my opinion it's meaningless to do anything if you don't have a goal. I need a goal. 
 And I also need to understand a lot of things about myself. Like what do I want? What is my purpose? What can I do and what's too much for me?
 Don't worry the blog posts will appear anyway. I just want to tell you that if you're struggling with the same things like fear, doubts, uncertainty you can try do something like that, too. And we could support each other by sharing our own stories how we get STRONGER by changing the way we think. :)
 Good luck!
 And which songs would you add to my playlist?
 Love you lots <3

  1. Mary J Blige - Doubt
  2. Little Mix - Little Me
  3. Little Mix - Wings
  4. Little Mix - Weird People
  5. Little Mix - I won't
  6. Selena Gomez - Who Says
  7. Selena Gomez - Rise
  8. Selena Gomez - Like a Champion
  9. Selena Gomez - Kill 'Em With Kindness
  10. Taylor Swift - Mean
  11. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
  12. Kelly Clarkson - What Doesn't Kill You
  13. Rachel Platten - Fight Song
  14. Demi Lovato - Skyscraper
  15. Demi Lovato - La la land
  16. Demi Lovato - Yes, I am
  17. Demi Lovato - Confident
  18. Cobbie Caillet - Try
  19. Bethany Mota - Be Who You Want To Be
  20. Jessie J - Price Tag
  21. Jessie J - Masterpiece
  22. Jessie J - Who You Are
  23. Jessie J - Who's Laughing Now
  24. Jessie J - Flashlight
  25. Tori Kelly - Unbreakable Smile
  26. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
  27. Mandisa - Stronger
  28. Mandisa - He Is With You
  29. Kari Jobe - Here
  30. Kari Jobe - Steady My Heart
  31. Kari Jobe - Everyone Needs a Little
  32. Kari Jobe - You Are For Me
  33. Kari Jobe - Find You On My Knees
  34. Britt Nicole - Gold
  35. Britt Nicole - Headphones
  36. Britt Nicole - Have Your Way
  37. Britt Nicole - Hanging On
  38. Fifth Harmony - Reflection
  39. Fifth Harmony - Miss Movin On
  40. Royal Tailor - Remain
  41. Bethel Music - No Longer Slaves
  42. Hillsong United - Oceans


No comments:

Post a Comment