Search This Blog

Sunday 25 December 2016

Inspirational Playlist 2016

 Hello, Everybody!
 I've been editing this post three times already. 2016 was full of catchy silly meaningless songs but I wanted to create a playlist that would be meaningful inspirational and beautiful. Some of these songs are a reminder that what we see isn't as important as what's inside of us. Some of the songs tell about the pain our world lives in. I like songs like that because it makes me appreciate what I have and not be ignorant. Some of the songs are simply beautiful for the soul or fun and optimistic. So enjoy!
  1. Sia - Cheap Thrills
  2. Machine Gun Kelly, Camila Cabello - Bad Things
  3. Zayn, Taylor Swift - I Don't Wanna Live Forever
  4. Bruno Mars - 24K Magic
  5. Justin Timberlake – Can’t Stop The Feeling
  6. Ellie Goulding – Still Falling For You
  7. Ellie Goulding - Army
  8. Aloe Blacc - Live My Life
  9. Beyonce – Daddy Lessons
  10. Beyonce – 6 Inch
  11. Adele – Water Under The Bridge
  12. Adele – When We Were Young
  13. Selena Gomez – Kill Em With Kindness
  14. Lady Gaga – Million Reasons
  15. NF - Therapy Session
  16. Alessia Cara - Scars To Your Beautiful
  17. Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head
  18. DJ Snake, Justin Bieber - Let Me Love You
  19. John Legend - Love Me Now
  20. Little Mix - Shout Out To My Ex
  21. Little Mix - Hair
  22. Rag'n'Bone Man - Human
  23. Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl
  24. Steve Aoki, Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
  25. James Arthur - Say You Won't Let Go
  26. Hillsong - Transfiguration
  27. Hillsong - Open Heaven/River Wild
  28. Noah Cyrus - You Make Me Cry
  29. Niall Horan - This Town
  30. Demi Lovato - Stone Cold



No comments:

Post a Comment