Search This Blog

Thursday 8 December 2016

Festive Makeup Look

 Some time ago I attended a wedding of my sister. And that day I really liked my makeup. I'll never understand how one day you do kind of everything the same as the other day but somehow it works out much better than usually. SO I just wanted to share that makeup look with you and tell what products made it feel so good.

This is a picture of me wearing that makeup and on the left from me is my brother. I don't have an other picture from that day so I hope he won't kill me. Sorry, bro.

 So, I was wearing new Maybelline  Fit me! foundation which is mate and very light on the skin. I think half of the high school students wear them now because it gives a very nice feeling to the skin, covers everything and blends in beautifully. I wear it in the shade 130 which is perfect for my dark skin and it is the first foundation that doesn't look to orange or pink on me. And there are also other shades available so find yours! ;) This is my FAVORITE!


 Next thing for me is a Catrice bronzing Sun Glow which is mate and lasts for a very long time :) This is my first bronzing ever because I started using bronzing only since this autumn which made my life much better. Sometimes I even use only bronzing and nothing else. I wonder how I lived before. Bronzing gives the shape to the face and this feeling of a complete makeup look. It also brings some life on your face especially now when we don't see the sun much and our faces get very pale.


 And the last but not the least is a Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother. It looks like a lip gloss but works like a lip balm. It is very moisturizing and nourishing for the lips. Lips don't get dry that quickly and it also protects them from the wind and cold weather I really like it. The shade is 040 Coffee To Go. It's very neutral and you can wear it every day. There are also other nude shades in this Beautifying Lip Smothers collection. Choose the one you like most! <3


  And in case you're wondering I was wearing my Channel mascara because it is the best long lasting mascara I have. You can read about it here.

 So, tell me what do you think about the products and the makeup look?



No comments:

Post a Comment