Search This Blog

Monday 16 March 2015

17 Facts About Me

 I decided to write this post to let you know a little bit more about me. :) I am a very happy person and I try as much as I can to share only the positive vibes to the people around me. :)
 17 Facts About Me:
1. Favourite Subject at School.
My favourite subjects are Art, English and Dances.
2.Favourite drink.
Stawberry tea.
3. Favourite song at the moment.
Justin Bieber - Where Are U Now?
4. Favourite Book.
Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter.
5. Favourite colour.
Red.
6.Favourite perfume.
Versace Bright Crystal.
7. Favourite holiday.
Christmas!!! :D
8. Do you speak any other languages?
I speak English, Russian and Latvian. I learn French, Chinese and Spanish.
9. Do you have any siblings?
I have three younger brothers: Daniel, Frederik and Richard; and one elder sister Annna. :)
10.Favourite YouTubers.
Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart, Louise (sprinkleofglitter) and Bethany Mota. I also like my friends' youtue channels: Karina Yumi, Evelina Luksha and Heather Barrington. :)
11.Favourite Movie.
Bridge To Terabithia,
12. Favourite TV show.
Wizards of Waverly Place. (I like the style of Alex Russo) <3
13. Phrase you live by.
I have two:
-"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9
-"Work hard and be nice."
14.What kind of style you define yourself as having?
Dramatic, classy and girly. :) And sometimes romantic. :)
15. Favourite number.
7
16. Twho hobbies.
Making YouTube videos and Blogging. :D
17.One thing most of people probably don't know about you.
 I was born earlier than I should. I was born during the 5th month of pregnancy. There was a possibility that I could die but I've survived. The fact that I am alive and breathing is a miracle. That's why I always tell people to be thankful and don't take life for granted. Some people may not have even half of what you have. :)

To find out more about me check out my latest video "17 Facts About Me"!

No comments:

Post a Comment