1. First, I apply a concealer under my eyes where I have dark circles and everywhere where I have scars or break outs. My favourite concealer at the moment is Rimmel London Hide The Blemish Concealer in shade Soft Honey.
2. I usually don't apply any foundation because most of the time my skin's colour is enough healthy and tanned but if I feel there is a necessary to add more coverage I use BB cream instead of foundation. My favourite BB cream is Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in shade 2 Medium.
3. After that I do my eyebrows and add a little of eye pencil mostly only on my bottom lashes line but also a little at the top, too. For eyebrows I use Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil 001 Dark Brown and for eyes my Catrice Cosmetics eye pencil (I don't really like it but I haven't purchased any new one yet so I'm using this one).
4. If I want to be SUPER natural then I'm not using mascara but sometimes I just can't not to use at least a little of it at the very endings of the lashes. Usually I use Catrice Cosmetics Better Than False Lashes Volume Mascara Ultra Black ( I'd prefer to use Maybelline mascara but this one isn't so bad if to be honest). :)
5. After my eyes are done I add a lip balm with a hint of colour and a little of shimmer in it. I am just OBSESSED with Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balms. They are perfect! So if you want a Natural Makeup Look I'd definetely go for that. My favourite Baby Lips Lip Balms are in shade Cherry Me and Peach Kiss. :)
6. And then at the very end of it all I add a little of blusher at my cheeks. My blusher is almost over now so I didn't see the point to take a picture of it. But I think you can use any blusher that you like. I don't really have any preferences. Although I really liked one blusher from Mac that is already sold out. :( And there are some nice at NYX.... so yes... blusher to make your skin look even more healthy. :)
At the very end of it all this is what should turn out of it. :)
P.S. I am weird.
Lots of Love,