Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2015

February and January Beauty Review :)

Probably if you read all my blog posts then you already know all my favourites but I decided to do this post to kind of sum up everything. :)

My favoutite beauty products:
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Cherry Me
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Peach Kiss
Real Young Liquid Concealer
Skincare:
Boutique Vanila Blush & Peony Hand Cream
Health:
Fucicort Cream
Curiosin Gel
Star Balm
Books:
Color Me Confident - Veronique Henderson, Pat Henshaw"
Music:
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars

January and February have been great months for me. So many interesting events and projects. Let's hope next months will be even greater! :)


I've also made a video about it! You can check it out here:




Lots of Love,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment