- Pray or meditate about the things that make you feel bad and then think and give thanks for every good things that happen with you in your life. Compare how many good things and how many bad things do you have in your life. Usually if you look carefully you'll realise that there are more of good things than bad. The problem is when we find something bad in our life we somehow are used to focus only on this one bad thing and forget about all the others that are good.
A good way to train focusing on the good is to have a mini happiness diary. In this diary you could write down everything that made you happy during the day. Then when a "bad" day will come you could look at your diary and remember about all the good times. :)
2. The other thing that really calms me down is any kind of needlework. Do DIYs, knit, embroider, sew or maybe even paint a coloring book. It's scientifically proved that when people do some accurate handwork their nerves calm down.
3. Listen to some super optimistic positive music instead of sad ballads that will make you feel only worse. I like listening to these songs:
- Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
- Pharrell Williams - Happy
- Alesso - Heroes
- Selena Gomez - Who Says
- One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
- Birdy - Tee Shirt
- Adam Barnes - She Will Stay Beneath The Moon
- One Direction - Best Song Ever
- Michelle Williams - Say Yes ft. Beyonce & Kelly Rowland
- Newsboys - Live With Abandon
- Kari Jobe - Everyone Needs A Little
- ZAZ - Paris Sera Toujours Paris
- Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars
- Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
4. Just do what you like and what makes you happy. Don't forget to spend time with friends and family. :) They are the ones who can give you support and help at the hard times.
Live, Love & Laugh!
Be happy! :)