Search This Blog

Monday 2 February 2015

My Everyday Skincare Routine

  Skincare is very important. Here are just some of products I use everyday. Maybe this will help you with your routine. 
 My skin type is combinated. I have dry skin on my cheeks and oily on my T zone.  If you don't know which type of skin you have you can consult with a beautician.
  1. In the morning when I wake up and I don't have any make-up on (sometimes if I am too lazy I forget to wash it off  when I go to sleep BUT it is very bad for your skin so you should ALWAYS wash it off!) I use Tea Tree Skincare Cleanser and Toner to clean my face. It has  natural Tea Tree and Peppermint Oils and Aloe Vera Extract. It smells with tea tree and this scent always makes me feel very relaxed and good. I just put a little of it on my cotton pad and then clean all my face and neck with it. And it is for all skin types so no matter what type of skin you have you can use it.


2.After that I moisturise my skin with Natura Siberica Day Cream Protection and Hydration. It's very important to moisturise your skin even if you have oily skin because if you don't moisturise after cleaning it your skin will produce even more oil than usually. This Day Cream is very good. It also has SPF 20. You don't need to put a lot of it on your skin. I also moisturise my eyes with it and it always help my eyes not to feel so tired in the morning. 

3. Then in the evening if I wore a lot of make-up before cleaning my eyes with my Tea Tree Skincare and Toner I clean it with Natura Siberica Cleansing Fluid for Dry and Sensitive skin because it's stronger than Tea Tree Cleanser and Toner and takes off make-up better. It is also 99% organic.

4. For cleaning my eyes I use Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-up Remover. I like using a seperate product for my eyes because if I clean my eyes with a cleanser than my eyes get super irritated and if cleanser would get into my eye I'd cry of pain. But Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-up Remover is more gentle for my sensitive eyes.



5. In the evening after cleaning my face with Cleansing Fluid and Cleanser & Toner and cleaning my eyes with Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye Make-up Remover I moisturise my skin with The Body Shop Shea Body Butter for very dry skin. I also moisturise all my body with it. I wasn't sure if I can use it on my face but I tried and it worked for me. It's very thick that's why I think it's perfect for Winter and colder months.


6. Then once in a week I clean my face with Natura Siberica Gentle Face Peeling for Normal and Dry skin to get read of all the dead skin and clean my face more deeply. This Face Peeling is also 99% organic and is very strong so I wouldn't recommend using it more than twice a week.


Some other tips if you want to have a Glowing and Clear skin:
- Drink a lot of water. (2-3 liters a day)
- Do physical exercises.
- Have a daily walk on a fresh air for  at least 30 minutes.
- Get enough of sleep for about 7-8 hours a day. The time of sleep before midnight is the most important.
- And think positively. :)
 Good Luck with Your Skincare Routine!
xxx
I also have made a video about my Skincare Routine so if you're interested you can watch it!







No comments:

Post a Comment