Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 February 2015

What's In My Bag?


 I know that for a lot of people it's a very HARD question what to put and what not to put into the bag and how to keep everything there very organised so you don't get lost in it sometimes. :)
 I've made a list of thing that I ALWAYS take with me no matter where I go. Here it is:

  1. A wallet where you can put all your important cards, money, pills and documents.
  2. A thermo cup or a bottle of water in case you'll want to drink but there will be no supermarket near you.
  3. A chewing gum or a tictac so your breath is always fresh!
  4. A little notebook and a pen to write down some important kind of information. You can't always rely on your gadgets.
  5. A little comb and a scrunchy. Every girl needs it!
  6. A compact makeup bag with ONLY the most important things like:
  • lip gloss, lipstick or lip balm,
  • concealer,
  • powder,
  • a little mirror,
  • and maybe mascara. 
     7. Umbrella in case it will rain.
     8. Keys.
     9. Mobile phone with headphones and a charger.
    10. A little perfume and wipes. 

 I've also made a video about it. I hope I haven't forgotten anything in this post. For more you can check out my hanbag essentials here:http://youtu.be/DP7EF9rn7w0

What your bag essentials are? Did I miss anything important?

Lots of love,

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment