Search This Blog

Friday 6 February 2015

Some Information :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13581015/?claim=2p5tmff6awp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

 Just a simple infomative post!
 Please if you want me to keep posting on this Blog then follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter (@lightasbuterfly) or press the button Join This Site to become a follower! This would make all things many times easier for me. :) I also have the Instagram profile(lightasbutterfly) now! :D

My e-mail for business enquiries: evamoroza@gmail.com
 You can send me things at:
 Eva Moroza
 Vainodes str. 24a -3
 Riga, LV-1058
 Latvia

 And also I have a Beauty Channel on YouTube (Light As Butterfly) so if you're interested subscribe me! Beauty is all around! Just look carefully! :) Let's make the world better by picking up beautiful and joyful things in our every day life and sharing them with each other. :)


Lots of Love,
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment