Search This Blog

Thursday 26 February 2015

Five Healthy and Yummy Breakfast Ideas

 I know eating healthy is hard. I am not perfect at eating healthy breakfasts and I do eat chocolate sometimes for brekafast. Most of people including me sometimes just skip breakfast because we don't have time to eat in the morning before school or work. But breakfast is very important. And lately I've been trying to eat healthy so I decided to share some my ideas with you. :)

1. This is one of my favourites. :) Cottage cheese with sour cream and jam. It's healthy and yummy at the same time. Cottage cheese has a lot of calcium  and we all need calcium. I remember when one lady told me that if women don't have enough of calcium then during pregnancy they might lose all their teeth. I was 13 then and got very scared. When I came home I asked my Mum to buy me cottage cheese every day so I won't lose my teeth when I'll get pregnant. :D xoxo I thought then that I'll be eating cottage cheese every day but eating cottage cheese every day is boring so let's move on. :)


 2. I make porridge of oat flakes by just putting a little of boiling water in it and then add some muesli so it's more yummy and sweet. Eating porridge doesn't always have to be boring. :) And again it's healthy and yummy at the same time if you add something to it like muesli, jam or maybe even fruit.


 3. The third idea is YOGURT! :)


 4. You can eat cereals with milk but if you want this breakfast to be super healthy then choose sugar free cereals. I usually eat Fitness cereals but the last pack of it was torn so unfortunately I couldn't take a photo of it but I hope you' ll forgive me for it. :)

5. The last idea is to do a FRUIT SALAD! It's fast, easy, yummy and you will get a lot of vitamins. :)



 I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it at least a little helped or inspired you eating healthy! :)

Leave your healthy breakfast ideas/recipes in the comments PLEASE!

Lots of Love,
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment