1. This is one of my favourites. :) Cottage cheese with sour cream and jam. It's healthy and yummy at the same time. Cottage cheese has a lot of calcium and we all need calcium. I remember when one lady told me that if women don't have enough of calcium then during pregnancy they might lose all their teeth. I was 13 then and got very scared. When I came home I asked my Mum to buy me cottage cheese every day so I won't lose my teeth when I'll get pregnant. :D xoxo I thought then that I'll be eating cottage cheese every day but eating cottage cheese every day is boring so let's move on. :)
2. I make porridge of oat flakes by just putting a little of boiling water in it and then add some muesli so it's more yummy and sweet. Eating porridge doesn't always have to be boring. :) And again it's healthy and yummy at the same time if you add something to it like muesli, jam or maybe even fruit.
3. The third idea is YOGURT! :)
4. You can eat cereals with milk but if you want this breakfast to be super healthy then choose sugar free cereals. I usually eat Fitness cereals but the last pack of it was torn so unfortunately I couldn't take a photo of it but I hope you' ll forgive me for it. :)
5. The last idea is to do a FRUIT SALAD! It's fast, easy, yummy and you will get a lot of vitamins. :)
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and it at least a little helped or inspired you eating healthy! :)
Leave your healthy breakfast ideas/recipes in the comments PLEASE!
Lots of Love,