Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 February 2015

How To: Easy DIY Bracelets :)

 Today I decided to teach you to do some SUPER EASY DIY bracelets! :)
 I am obsessed with accessories and I think bracelets are the accessories I do all the time myself since I was 7. :D So, yes... And sometimes I just like to share some inspiration... Hope you'll enjoy!

These are the bracelets I did.



Let's start with the first one! It's a BIT harder to do than the second one. : )
What you are going to need:

  • Flexible metal thread
  • Any beads you like
  • Scissors
  1. First step is to cut the thread of a length that is 3 times longer then your wrist so it's enough long. And then put it like you see it in a picture:

2. Then make a knot the way you see it in a picture:


3. Now put your beads on a thread. Like that:


4.Contine to do it until you think that's enough of beads for your bracelet and then make a knot again:


5. Now just connect the two sides the way it's shown on a picture:


YES! Your first bracelet is ready! 
This is how it looks like on a hand:


 The second bracelet is even easier! :D
 This is what you need:
  • Thin Rubber Thread/Bracelet
  • Some beads of your choice
  • Scissors
All you have to do is to cut a thread, put some beads and tie it! And it's ready! :) <3 


Share with me your DIYs pictures of any DIYs you like or have done recently!
xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment