I am obsessed with accessories and I think bracelets are the accessories I do all the time myself since I was 7. :D So, yes... And sometimes I just like to share some inspiration... Hope you'll enjoy!
These are the bracelets I did.
Let's start with the first one! It's a BIT harder to do than the second one. : )
What you are going to need:
- Flexible metal thread
- Any beads you like
- First step is to cut the thread of a length that is 3 times longer then your wrist so it's enough long. And then put it like you see it in a picture:
2. Then make a knot the way you see it in a picture:
3. Now put your beads on a thread. Like that:
4.Contine to do it until you think that's enough of beads for your bracelet and then make a knot again:
5. Now just connect the two sides the way it's shown on a picture:
YES! Your first bracelet is ready!
This is how it looks like on a hand:
The second bracelet is even easier! :D
This is what you need:
- Thin Rubber Thread/Bracelet
- Some beads of your choice
All you have to do is to cut a thread, put some beads and tie it! And it's ready! :) <3
Share with me your DIYs pictures of any DIYs you like or have done recently!