Search This Blog

Thursday 19 February 2015

DIY Accessories

 Recently I've found one old album of mine on facebook. It's been so long ago that I have already forgoten that I had all these pictures of my handmade accessories which I made when I was at the age of 13/14 years old.
 I just decided to share these pictures with you. Maybe it will inspire you to do something creative yourself! I hope it will inspire you! :)


My handmade necklace of threads.


Handmade bows earrings and headband.


Lots of bracelets. Leather, threads, beads...



Handmade knitted gloves. :)


And last but not least a handmade leather wallet. It took me hours and hours to do it but I am satisfied with the resault. It's been with me for years and years and it still is in a good quality.

Lots of Love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment