Search This Blog

Thursday 21 May 2015

It depends on how you look at it...

 Have you ever watched Wizards of Waverly Place? In the beginning there plays the song by Selena Gomez "Everything Is Not What It Seems". It's a complete truth. Sometimes everything is not what it seems. People tend to dramatise and worry too much about things. But there are always two sides of a coin. Nothing can be 100 % good and nothing can be 100 % bad.
  Let me show you one small example.

If you stand face to the sun leaves of this tree would be bright red to you. At least that's the way it seems to be.

  But if you'll look at the same tree from the other side leaves are brown or purple in real life almost black.

 This is a small example of how our opinion may change if we look at the same thing differently. Last week I had an appointment at the doctor's. The doctor was very rude to me and it was a torture to be in the same room with him. It really ruined my day. But then I decided to take a walk to calm down. And it really helped. While walking I came up with a lot of new ideas for the blog and also discovered how beautifully the local park is blooming. I didn't regret that walk. It made me even happier then before I went to the doctor's. Maybe if not that rude doctor I would never went for that magical walk.

  So if something bad happens to you don't feel sorry about it immediately. Sometimes not pleasant things lead us to the greater things than we could ever imagine to happen with us. Remember in Gossip Girl when Jenny gets punished? She probably didn't like the idea of detention in the beginning but later it helped her to make the greatest fashion clothing line ever.

  Remember! A coin always has two sides!

Tell me about your life experience where something you didn't like or were afraid of turned out to be one of the best things that have ever happened to you. :)

Lots of Love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment