Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 May 2015

OOTD (Outfit Of The Day): Casual Weekday

 Hi Everybody!
 Another OUTFIT! YAAAY! :D

Photos made by Sveta Guseva @Svetiik17 as always! Follow her on Instagram and Twitter! She takes amazing photographs!

 This one is very casual but I find it very dramatic with bright red lipstick, black jeans and deep dark blue top. First of all the top is very comfy!!! I am actually wearing it right now. Sometimes it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all when I wear it (in a good way). Like this top was made for me or like it's just a continuing of my skin.





 Unfortunately I doesn't look like I'm wearing a red lipstick but I did just probably I had to add one more layer of it before taking photos of this outfit. But honestly with red lipstick it's so dramatic. :D
The accessories are very simple but cute. I don't think you'd like any bold or huge accessories for this kind of outfit.
 The shoes actually have little golden beads on them. :)

Top: APT.9
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: CCC
Earrings: Colloseum
Watch: TIMEX
Necklace: Handmade by me.

Makeup

Rival de Loop Maximum Eyes Mascara
Rimmel London lipstick 111 Kiss of Life

What do you think of this outfit? If you'll ever find yourself wearing something similar to this send me a picture of it on twitter @lightasbuterfly or @ButerflyFolower

Lots of Love,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment