Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2015

First Job Experience

 Hi guys!
 Just sharing with you another vlog! That's so fun! So much have changed since the first day of work and the last one... But still it was fun. I don't remember a day at work when I wouldn't laugh at least once. Sometimes I was just laughing with no reason, sometimes my co-workers made me laugh and sometimes clients. 
 I think altogether I don't regret getting a summer job. It was very hard physically but it was a nice experience... now I know I am not able to get a job where you have to stand for 12 h on your feet. :D
 Even if you won't enjoy this video, I'm still gonna make similar videos like this because these are my memories I don't want to forget... <3



Tell me about your fist work day's experience! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment