Search This Blog

Monday 7 December 2015

Makeup Of The Day :)

 A week ago I posted one photo on Instagram and a lot of you didn't believe it was me and liked the makeup I had. So in this post I decided to share my "secrets" of how I got it.

This is me wearing that makeup and making weird face expressions

Makeup products used:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer 030 Warm Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder 001 Transparent (my favourite one)
Chanel  Mascara Black
L'oreal Paris Super Liner Superstar Black
Essence Lipstick  20 Get The Look

 For me this makeup look isn't really an every day routine but I often have it when I go to hang out with my friends in the evening. It's not too festive and at the same time not too boring. 
 As you've noticed I didn't use any foundation because it was just another casual evening with friends. It's not like I had too look 100% perfect. I use foundation only when I have really bad skin day or for important events. The concealer hides the circles very well but sometimes it's hard to blend it in as it's not a liquid one. The transparent shade of the powder makes my skin look lighter than it really is which I apparently like. I know it's weird but my skin is very tanned and I don't really like it (sounds crazy) so I like to make it lighter with the makeup (it really sounds crazy but it's me. Some people prefer tan some don't). :D

 Then my eyes. I really like the eyeliner as it's very easy to use (even for me though I suck at it) and it's very precise too. But unfortunately it's not waterproof so I have a lot of problems with it as soon as I leave the house. The mascara looks very naturally. It doesn't expose my lashes too much but it stays for a very long time (like literally the whole day) and it's not so hard to take it off at the end of the day. It feels very nice. Probably because it's Chanel. :)

 For the lips I used the Essence lipstick. It doesn't stay for a very long time (but at least it's affordable) so it's good to always have it in your bag. It's also not a very natural and usual shade for me but I like to experiment sometimes. I think lipstick and eyeliner are the things that really made it look so special and festive at the end.

 Probably, that's it. Didn't use so much of products but turned out to be good enough. And again it's not like I look like that every day. That would be weird... I remind myself a Barbie doll a little bit but sometimes it's exactly what you want for the evening. Isn't it? (P.S.The night lights of the cities and the smoke makes it look more normal):D

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them. 
XOXO
LOVE YOU ALL!!!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment