Search This Blog

Friday 11 December 2015

Liebster Award

Liebster Award



First off all I want to thank the lovely Kim for nominating me! xx
You are AMAZING!
Check out her blog: http://londonstagraam.blogspot.com/

The Rules:



  • Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking your nominator's blog.
  • Include the Liebster Award's sticker in the post as well (you can copy it from above).
  • Nominate other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award and include their links in your post. Also, make sure that you let them know they've been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the 10 questions asked to you by your nominator (these questions should be on their post). And make 10 questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
  • Finally, copy these rules onto your post.
1. Whats your all time favourite lipstick?
Ohhh... it's hard to pick up only one... I'd say Essence 06 Barely There... It's a dark purple-brown colour. Even though one stylist said it doesn't fit me and make me look  a lot more old and serious... so I'm confused
2. What do you do on a pamper night?
hmmm... haven't had one in a long time... haha... body peeling & face masks probably ;-D3. What is your favourite candle scent?
Strawberry... I love strawberries <34. You can only wear two make up products for the rest of your life. What do you choose and why (mean one, aren´t I)?
That's easy. I'd go for a concealer to hide my dark circles under eyes and spots and a lipstick. For me those are the most important products 'cause I'm quite dark so I already have bold eyebrows and eyelashes naturally. :)5. Whats the one product you just can´t live without?
From makeup: lip balm (my lips are ALWAYS dry). From skincare: moisturising cream (I have a very dry skin)6. Do you have a sweet tooth? What is your favourite?
Yes. I am a crazy doughnuts lover. It's just crazy. ^_^7. If you had the chance to move to another city/ country would you do it. Yes? Where do you want to live?
 Yes. Why not? I think Italy. I've never been there but my parents have. It's such a sunny, warm and a beautiful country. Also its culture, history, architecture... Also Italian food is my favourite one. So, yes...8. When did you start getting into make up?
At the age of 16 (but I always used lip glosses since the age of 7, I think). :) And I'm only 18 now so I'm still quite a newbie at it. :)9. What do you prefer - dark lip or nude lip? 
Dark. I don't know. It makes me feel more powerful.10. What do you like most about my blog?
You're so honest and open and easy to understand. Beautiful pictures and the context is good because it's always so real. You pour your heart into it. Reading your blog just makes me so happy  :) even though I don't often get a chance to read it. :( If I don't know what makeup product better to buy. I always check out your blog. :))) Kim, I just love you. <3

 I nominate:

My questions:
1. What do you eat for breakfast? (I eat chocolate and I know it's not healthy so I'm curious what other people eat :P) 
2. What's the name of your favourite waterproof eyeliner?
3. What are you doing in your life currently? (studying/working/travelling)
4. What education do you have?
5.What are your dreams?
6. What is your everyday hairstyle?
7. What is your favourite song?
8.Do you have a planner? (if yes, then how far have you already planned your life?)
9.What is the name of your favourite body moisturiser?
10.Tell me a funny story from your life. :)

Love you all
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment