Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

  So yesterday I went to a Winter Ball at my school and this was one of the best parties in my life. It was time spent with a nice company of friends with good music, tasty food, jokes, prizes and a lot of dancing and of course selfies. I wish I had more nights like this. I made a lot of new friends and had a nice time altogether. May be that's why we appreciate nights like this because they happen very rarely and if we had them every night then we would not understand the value of it. Here are some photos. xx






Dress: Cubus
Lips: Dzintars Lux KREDO T83
Eyes: the amazing eyeshadows whose name I do not know :P

But did you have a Winter Ball/Party? Send me your pics of outfit, makeup and hair ideas you had. 
Love xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment