Hi! I know some of you love summer much more than winter. But I want to say you that winter actually can also be full of FUN. :D
What To Do In Winter?
Why I Love Winter?
When it's winter you can:
- Build a snowman.
- Play the snowballs.
- Make a snow angel.
- Read A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.
- Read any other Christmas novel.
- Listen to the Buble's Christmas album.
- Listen to any other Christmas songs.
- Watch Home Alone.
- Watch Home Alone 2 and any other Christmas films.
- Decorate your room in Christmas style.
- Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Drink hot chocolate/tea.
- Sit by the fireplace.
- Knit a sweater.
- Knit anything else.
- Bake cookies/a pie.
- Make homemade Christmas cards/gifts for your family and friends.
- Go ice skating.
- Go skiing.
- Go on a road trip to a cold country where there is a lot of snow.
- Go for a beautiful evening walk at the city center that is decorated with Christmas lights and Christmas trees. <3
- Make a pajama party.
- Go and see a Christmas play.
- Go to a Christmas Charity Concert.
- GO SHOPPING to buy presents for yourself, your family and your friends.
- Watch how beautifully snowflakes fall on earth. <3
- Take pictures of beautiful winter views or draw them.
- When it's a school break surprise your parents with breakfast in bed.
- Play table games.
- And Continue To Read My Blog!
<3 <3 <3