Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Favourite Christmas Songs

 Christmas is coming and to get myself into the Christmas mood I listen to Christmas songs a lot. Here is the list of my favourite songs.


  1. Michael Bublé - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
  2. Michael Bublé - Holly Jolly Christmas
  3. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
  4. Britt Nicole- Jingle Bell Rock
  5. Train - Shake up Christmas
  6. Ariana Grande - Last Christmas
  7. Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree
  8. Dean Martin - Let It Snow
  9. The Drifters - White Christmas
  10. Justin Bieber - Misteltoe
  11. Justin Bieber - Drummer Boy
  12. Ariana Grande - Love is Everything
  13. Michael Bublé - Winter Wonderland
  14. Andy Williams - It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  15. Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
What are your favourtie Christmas songs?
Probably my favourite of all is Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You. <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY


Merry Christmas!!! 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment