Search This Blog

Thursday 4 December 2014

Early Morning

 It can happen with anyone.
 Early morning. Birds are singing. It's cold. My alarm rings at 5 a.m. as usually. I have already turned it off, but it keeps ringing and ringing. It's already 5:30 a.m. My alarm is ringing again.This time I am really turning it off because the previous time I did it it had been only my dream. Slowly I am waking up, putting on my clothes and eating breakfast. It's already 6 a.m. I understand that I am late. I am running to my bus stop. I am running faster. A little more. Yes! I am in the bus. While I am going to school I suddenly remember that I have forgotten my school bag at home. There are also two tests today. I am worried. When I am finally at  school, I suddenly realize, I have come in my pajamas not in a school uniform. I feel quite uncomfortable, but the whole situation seems a bit funny to me, so I forget about it very fast and go forward. Entering the class room for some reason I see a commission of teachers not my classmates. Why? What has happened? Today is a scientifc research's defense day. But how? I'm not even ready! Ok. Pulled myself together and am already preparing to start my speech but... but suddenly the sirens started to call just from nowhere. What again? This sound is so irritating. It's getting louder and louder, and...
 I am waking up. It's 7 a.m. Saturday. I can sleep and sleep the whole day without worrying about anything. Just like that it happens with me every weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment